This is a license agreement between you and (Boxist.com Stock Photography) that explains how you can use our stock photos, illustrations, calligraphy, and vector designs that you license and you purchase from Boxist.com.
The Extended License In Short: We try to make it as simple as possible for our users in one simple extended license, and this license fits and covers almost every use without any complications, When you download a photo or file from Boxist.com, what you’ve actually done is license the rights to use that photo or content. Our extended license allows you to pay once for the rights to use a file multiple times, With the Extended License you can use the photo as many times you need in as many publications you have and you can use the image for almost everything (commercial, personal, educational, and etc.) publications and work. (see You may NOT section under).
So when you purchased image under the extended license from Boxist.com, this will allows you to use the image for almost any business, commercial, personal, educational or charitable purpose and etc. The image is yours to use anywhere in the world as many times as you need and for as long as you want.
The rights of the extended license granted to you by Boxist.com are:
- Perpetual, meaning there is no expiration or end date on your rights to use the photos.
- Non-exclusive, meaning that you do not have exclusive rights to use the photos, We license the same photos to other customers.
- Limited, meaning you can use the photos in an unlimited number of projects and in any media up to 500,000 copies (This restriction does not apply to electronic reproduction.)
- Non-transferable, The rights are non-sublicensable, meaning that you cannot transfer or sublicense them to anyone else unless you are purchasing images on behalf of your employer or client.
For purposes of this agreement terms and conditions, "USE” means to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, synchronize, perform, display, broadcast, publish, or otherwise make use of, Please make sure you read the Restricted Uses section (You may NOT) below for exceptions.
License Details: You understand that Content is copyrighted and owned by Boxist.com (Stock Photography), and any unauthorized use by you may be an infringement of such copyright, When the Extended license is purchased and the payment is paid, these Terms and Conditions constitute a legal Agreement between You and Boxist.com grants You a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, display, and distribute the Content according to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
You agree to access, acquire, and use the Photos under the Following Terms and Conditions of the Extended License:
You may, subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, access and acquire the Content via Boxist.com, and use the acquired Content for the following purposes:
- In Books or on book covers, on CD and DVD covers, and in editorial content.
- In Editorial and Educational purposes: printed magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters.
- For commercial or advertisement purposes in magazines and newspapers online or printed.
- Advertisements in newspapers, magazine, or other printed material.
- Websites, Blogs, and digital advertisements.
- Online or electronic publications or uses, including web pages.
- Printed promotional projects including product packaging, catalogs, brochures, promotional greeting cards, up to 100,000 printed copies.
- Promotional postcards and promotional posters.
- Prints and designs, posters, stationery items and other reproductions for personal or business use.
- Film and video presentations.
- Commercial film, motion pictures, movies or theatrical presentations.
- Incorporated into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other multimedia productions for distribution in any medium now known or hereafter devised (each a "Production"), without regard to audience size, provided the budget for any such Production does not exceed USD $10,000, for bigger budget you will need to purchase the enhanced license.
- In Design elements (Props & Scenery) in Television Broadcasts, Short Film & Full-length Film Productions.
- Items for resale, including prints, posters, calendars, mugs, mousepads, t-shirts, games, etc. (You must give link credit as follows:"©Boxist.com"). if you unable to provide a link credit then you will need to purchase an enhanced license.
- Electronic templates for resale on websites, brochures, business cards, e-greeting cards, etc. (You must give link credit as follows:"©Boxist.com"). if you unable to provide a link credit then you will need to purchase an enhanced license.
- Online or electronic publications or uses, including web pages. Prints, posters, stationery items and other reproductions for personal or business use.
- As a Content in any logo or part of any trademark, However our images can be used for non-copyrighted/trademarked logo type purposes, Please note that you cannot copyright or trademark the image(s) and that you will not be the only person using the image(s). Boxist.com retain their copyrights and others can still license the same image for competitive purposes. The Logo or emblem that will NOT be officially registered as a trademark or service mark.
- As part of Marketing, advertising, or promotional materials, including print ads, mailers, handouts, and packaging.
- As part of an "Out-of-Home" advertising campaign, provided the intended audience for such campaign is less than 500,000 gross impressions, for more you will need to purchase the enhanced license.
- As a Digital advertisement (banners online or printed, etc).
- As a Design Elements on Software Applications for Resale (Mobile Apps, Programs and Applications)
- As a Design Templates for Resale (Software, Applications & Web distribution), (You must give link credit as follows:"©Boxist.com").
- As a Screen Saver (corporate or personal use only).
- As a Connection with your business or entity, e.g. corporate identity documents, and letterhead.
- As a decor in an office, lobby, or public area, restaurant, or retail store.
- As a PowerPoint presentations and etc.
- As in Electronic distribution (not in its original but in its final form) or items for personal use or resale, including design elements or constituents in eBooks, licensed software, website templates, flash templates and document templates provided such use is not intended to allow the re-distribution or re-sale of the Content by another party.
- If the Content is to be used in an Editorial publication such as (but not restricted to) magazines, newspapers, textbooks, eBooks, printed material, online or multimedia CDs – (Boxist.com) grants You a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use, reproduce, publish, display, and distribute the Content up to 500,000 copies aggregate (for quantities above this amount, you must purchase the enhanced license), you may not reproduce the content more than 500,000 times in physical print form. This restriction does not apply to electronic reproduction.
- Please also note that use of our photos on social networks is possible only: If the size is less than 1000 x 1000 pixels. and If the copyright information appears on the image itself.
You may NOT :
- You cannot transfer the rights to photos, No sub-licensing allowed.
- You cannot copyright or trademark the images.
- No Unlawful Use, You may not use content in a any unlawful manner.
- No Standalone File Use, You may not use content in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute content as a standalone file (meaning just the content file itself, separate from the project or end use).
- No rights to display an original image file on sites/blogs with larger than 1000 x 1000 pixels image size.
- You may NOT Use the Content in any business or service competing with our business or service, including, but not limited to: Running or operating stock photography or stock content provider business, Distributing or adding the Content as material contained in a collection of contents such as CD, DVD, software or the like, Printing out or materializing the Content and distributing the same as material for users to use for any purpose, or Distributing the Content in any manner that users are permitted to make free alteration to the Content itself as material.
- You may NOT authorize any third party to use the Content for any purpose or resell, sublicense, or otherwise make available the Content for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or Web page.
- Sensitive Use Disclaimer Required, If you use content that features models or property in connection with a subject that would be unflattering or unduly controversial to a reasonable person (for example, sexually transmitted diseases), you must indicate: (1) that the content is being used for illustrative purposes only, and (2) any person depicted in the content is a model.
- You may NOT share content original file to be downloadable across a network, on a CD, or in any other way.
- You may NOT share or sell the photos in desktop wallpapers, backgrounds, stock photos sites.
- You may NOT under any circumstances, use automated or programmatic means or methods to download content.
- You may NOT under any circumstances use Content for pornographic, sexually explicit sites, unlawful or other immoral purposes, for spreading hate or discrimination, or to defame or victimize other people, religions, societies, cultures.
- You may NOT Use related to gangsters, terrorists or any other antisocial forces or any equivalent thereto.
- Editorial Use photos cannot be used for Commercial use or Advertorial use (sections or supplements featuring brand or product names, or sections or supplements for which you receive a fee from a third party advisor or sponsor).
There may be other restrictions not listed here, or you may have a use that is acceptable that you may be unsure about. If you have specific questions, please contact customer support prior to making your purchase.
Our Content are made available to you "AS IS,” "AS AVAILABLE,” and "WITH ALL FAULTS.” anyone else associated with (Boxist.com Stock Photography Websites) disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non infringement, or that your usage of (Boxist.com) will be uninterrupted, error free of computer viruses or other damaging materials.
When you access and acquire Content, you do so at your risk. (Boxist.com Stock Photography) also disclaims any and all common-law duties, including without limitation duties of reasonable care and workmanlike effort. (Boxist.com Stock Photography) make no representation or warranty as to your right to use any individual’s name, likeness, and/or image appearing in the Content without first obtaining appropriate rights from such individual.
You understand and acknowledge that neither (Boxist.com Stock Photography) has made any representation or warranty that Your use of Content will not infringe or violate the trademark rights of any third party, or constitute a false designation of origin or any other form of unfair competition, and you understand that You should seek competent counsel before using Content on or in connection with any goods or services or for any other commercial purposes.
Read Frequently Asked Questions Page, answers to many questions is there, and we hope, you can use any images, a handful of them, even dozens, on your website; regardless if it is for school, a personal site or a commercial entity. and if you have any questions or any requests, or to point out any errors or for any other purpose, or you want simply to say hello, feel free to Contact us.